The Friends of the Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library was established in June 2020 in order to support the Library’s mission of service to the community.
Our primary goals are:
· To supplement the fundraising activities of the Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library so that it can fully meet its mission;
· To address specific needs for support identified by the Library Director and the Board; and
· To advocate for the Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library within the communities it serves and increase awareness of the library's position as a private organization funded only partly by governmental sources.
The Friends of Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library is coordinated by a Steering Committee currently comprised of the following members:
· Julie Frum, Fundraising Chair
· Miriam Gibley, Treasurer
· Sue Lanser, Steering Committee Chair
· Anna Römer, Membership/Fundraising Liaison
· Becky Thompson, Membership Chair
· Rosie White, Board Liaison
To join Friends of CHML you can print out the membership form below and send it with a check to :
Friends of Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library
PO Box 105
Lovell, Maine 04051
simply click HERE.
Benefits of Membership: All members of the F-CHML, including all family members who join at the level of “Family” or above, will receive the following benefits:
The future of the Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library depends on you! For further information, suggestions, or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.